Saturday, January 10, 2015

Birthday Goddess from Simply Betty Stamps

Hi everyone

I'm back and ready to have some fun crafting!!
I decided to take a break after Thanksgiving and through the holidays.  I needed some time to recharge and have fun with the family.  I'm ready to start creating again and add some other fun creative stuff for this year.

Today I made a Birthday card using this wonderful Birthday Goddess digi from Simply Betty Stamps.  I love this image and it's perfect for any birthday!

Materials:
Cardstock from Stampin Up
Patterned paper from MME Market
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Hobby Lobby
Branch die from Memory Box
Banner Die from La-La Land Crafts




Copics:
Hair: E40,E43,E44
Skin: E00,E21,E13 R20
Cake: BG10,BG11,BG13,BG32, R81,R85, YR21,YR24, Y21
Dress: R81,R83,R85.R89
eyes: BG10,BG32,BG49


 Inside of the card: 


Entering this card in the following Challenges:



2 comments:

JoAnn said...

A card fit for a goddess. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday.

Nancy said...

Absolutely a gorgeous image! You've showcased your coloring beautifully with all the matching embellishments! Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday.

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...