Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Simply Betty Stamps 13 Days of Halloween Day 12 - Howling at the moon

Hello!!
Welcome to day 12 of the 13 Days of Halloween over at Simply Betty Stamps!
I can’t believe it’s almost the end :(  This has been so much fun!!
For today’s challenge is to use any kind of fur, feathers anything fuzzy on your project.
I picked feathers and have colored the super cute image Who You Lookin' At Brittany.
Cardstock is from Stampin’ Up.
Patterned paper from MME.
Fence die from Memory Box.
Pearls from Queen& Co
Feathers from Joann Fabrics
Glass button from Jolee’s
Flowers from Glimpz of Memories

Come and join us on this challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs
Elisabete


3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is AMAZING!!! I sooo LOVE this!!

Crafting Vicky said...

Wow this is soooo gorgeous!!!!! I really love the feathers you have added.

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Absolutely Stunning! Your coloring is amazing.

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...