Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Kraftin Kimmie WCMD Challenge 5 - You're Sketchy and Challenge #3 Paper Piecing

Hi
I decided to combine these two challenges into one card.
I used Nurse Nightingale . Love this image for my get well cards.
 I created it for my father-in-law that just got his hip replaced this week.
I used the sketch and made it a little more masculine and kept it very simple. No embellishments!! That was hard for me. I'm still looking at it and questioning if I should add a little something :)
I also paper pieced the outfit and hat and still gave it a little finishing touch with the Copics.
Hope you like it!
XOXO E




Copics:
Skin: E00,21 R20
Hair: E42,44,47
Shoes: T5
Shirt: B93,95


Materials:
Stampin Up cardstock
Patterned Paper MME Indie Chic
Ribbon from stash
Inside sentiment stamp Whipper Snapper

No comments:

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...