Saturday, September 14, 2013

Kraftin Kimmie - Vivienne

Hi
Just made this card yesterday for a special 60th lady's birthday. Since this week Kraftin Kimmie challenge is Anything Goes I decided to enter it.

I absolutely love this image !! Her name is Vivienne.


Copics:
Skin E00,21 R20
Hair:YR21, E09,18,99
Outfit:R85,RV02,04 T3,5,7


Materials:
Bazzill Cardstock
Petterned paper MME Lost & found Blush  6x6 paper pad
Flowers Recollections & JoAnn
Ribbon & Gems from stash
Corner die from Memory Box




3 comments:

Patti Okerstrom said...

loving all the pink and black and white (one of my absolute fav color combos) what a great idea for a 60th birthday!

Unknown said...

Love the use of pink and black...beautiful work!

Deborah said...

Wow, I just love your card! The colours are such a wonderful combination!
Thank you for entering our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
Deborah

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...