Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Inky Impressions - Animals!!

Hi Everyone!
Welcome back to another fun challenge at Inky Impressions! This week's theme is ANIMALS!
Get your little creatures out, create something and share it with us!
For my card I used the adorable Teary Eyed Lili  holding her little stuffed elephant. I fussy cut the image and I paired her with some bird paper and a bird punch and here is my Animal theme creation!

Thank you for all the wonderful entries for last week’s challenge. 
One random winner will WIN a $10 gift cert for Inky store and if you use an Inky image or sentiment you get 2 entries into the draw.
Come and play with us! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs E 






Materials:
Copics:
Hair: E11,44,57
Jeans: B91,93,95,97 RV04,RV09
Shirt: RV02,04, R85
Skin: E00, E11 R20

Bazzill Cardstock
Patterned paper
Edge punch
Ribbon from Stash
Bird punch from Stampin Up
Blue Gems from Inky Impressions

Challenges:

1 comment:

Jenée said...

Such a beautiful and sweet card. The details are exquisite! All of the details just blow me away.

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...