Wednesday, July 17, 2013

#119 - Inky Impressions Challenge - Summer

Hi Everyone!
Are you enjoying your Summer? I know I am!  I just came back from a 3 weeks vacation to beautiful Portugal.  I can't believe how fast it's going by!
At Inky Impressions we are giving a little inspiration for your summer cards/projects. This week's challenge is all about Summer!
For my card I used   Lili's ice cream .  She is adorable and reminds me of my daughter who loves ice cream!
This is a great stamp for those summer birthdays!
Make sure you checkout all the wonderful creations from all the other Inkettes!
Thanks for visiting.
Hugs E-




Materials Used:
Image colored with Copic Sketch markers
Skin: E00,21,blush R20
Shoes: V04,RV02
Clothes: V04,09,BV13, C3, Y18, BV01,04
Hair: E31,33,37
Ice Cream: Y21, R27 E35

Bazzill cardstock
Patterned paper from Kathy Davis Journey paper stack 6x6
Stickers from K& Co 
Ribbon 
Diamonds from Inky Impressions 
Metal Butterfly from Inky Impressions


Challenges:

9 comments:

Vicky said...

A perfect choice of image for summer, your colouring is amazing and I love your layout

hugs Vicky xx

Jenée said...

Ice cream -- definitely says summer to me (hum, me thinks it also says it to me in spring, fall and winter, too - smile). Lovely coloring, and I really like the purple. Well done!

Sarah said...

Thank you for your kind comment. I love the colour combination you have used on your card.

Lin said...

Your image is coloured so beautifully, love the colours of the whole card and the butterfly/floral stickers are just perfect.

Thank you for sharing with us

Lin xx
Crafty Cardmakers

Michelle said...

She is so cute. i like the image and the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle

fionalawlor said...

Aww such a pretty card! Your colouring is fab and I love all of your butterflies and flowers :) Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our Birthday challenge.
Fiona x

Miradormakings said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Joan x

Papercraft By Carole said...

What a cute image. I love th colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time. Cxx

Kaylee Snyder said...

Super cute image. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again!

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...